Besides our cafeteria where we can get yummy lunches every day, we have also have Ms.Janze and her Intro to Foods 12 Class serving us scrumptious dishes every couple of weeks.
This week we could order East Indian Food, made by the culinary students & guest chef Heather Muir: Butter Chicken, Samosas, Dahl, Rice, Chipatti, Chutney, and home made Chai…the school smelled great for days and the result was great!
Thanks to Mrs. Heather Muir, Ms. Janze and all the students of Foods Class for making this great meal!
We can’t wait for the next time…
- English 12 – 8:45-11:45am – Room 107
- Science 10- 12:00- 3:00pm – Ms. Leonard, Room 101; Ms. McKnight, Room107
- First Nations Studies 12 – 12:00 – 3:00pm – Room 106
Tuesday, January 26
- English 10 – 8:45-11:45am –Ms. Mathieu, Room 101; Mr. Wiebe, Room 107
- Communications 12 – 8:45-11:45am – Room 106
Wednesday, January 27
- Social Studies 11 – 8:45-11:45am – Room 107
Thursday, January 28
- Apprenticeship and Workplace Math 10 – 8:45-11:45am – Room 101
- Foundations of Mathematics and Pre-Calculus 10 – 8:45-11:45 am – Room 107
Christmas seems a long way away already and school is once again in full swing.
We have started the final month of Semester One.
There are a lot of important dates coming up this month.
Please read our newsletter for those dates and feel free to contact the school if you have any questions about this month and the start of semester two.
Also: as we approach the end of the first semester, it is important that students are communicating with their teachers to ensure that they are up to date in their assignments and are meeting the learning outcomes of their courses.
Parents are encouraged to contact teachers with any questions they might have about the academic progress of their child.
Please click on the link below to open the newsletter.