1. To create a safe, respectful welcoming environment for all.
2. To promote an appreciation and acceptance of our multi-cultural
community and various heritages in order to promote a harmonious
3. To provide a positive and encouraging environment in which students
will be expected to accept personal responsibility for consistent
attendance and an active engagement in their pursuit of academic
4. To develop an understanding in students of the importance of
responsible decision making in ensuring a healthy lifestyle.
5. To maintain constant expectations and employ a variety of teaching
techniques in all disciplines to achieve a high standard of academic
6. To create a sense of social and moral responsibility and develop trust,
respect and camaraderie among students, families and staff.