Course selections for the 2018-2019 School Year will be held in the cafeteria. Any students who miss these days or any Grade 12s who plan to return for another semester will meet with Mrs. Vince during the week of March 5th.
Parents/guardians and education coordinators are welcome to attend course selection sessions. A form with students’ selections will be sent home to be signed by a parent/guardian, confirming their choices. Please do not hesitate to call the school if you have any questions about your child’s courses and choices for next year!
Current Grade 9’s going into Grade 10
- Last name A-M: Tuesday, Feb. 20, Block 3 (12:20pm)
- Last name N-Z: Wednesday, Feb. 21, Block 3 (1pm)
Current Grade 10’s going into Grade 11
- Last name A-M: Thursday, Feb. 22, Block 3 (12:20pm)
- Last name N-Z: Friday, Feb. 23, Block 3 (12:20pm)
Current Grade 11’s going into Grade 12
- Last name A-M: Tuesday, Feb. 27, Block 3 (12:20pm)
- Last name N-Z: Wednesday, Feb. 28, Block 3 (1pm)
To see which course might become available next year, please click on the link: